Friday 22 July 2011

YSL Perfect Touch Radiant Brush Foundation

Hello Dolls. So, after my MAC Select Foundation not being right for my skin type I chucked it on eBay and bought a new one with the money I made from it. This time I decided to do a bit of background research to find myself the perfect foundation. I wanted it dewy, lightweight but still with a decent coverage. And after a bit of a search on the Debenhams website, I found it! YSL Perfect Touch Foundation!


I love YSL packaging, it always look so shiny and expensive. But onto the foundation... a quick google search showed me that not only does Olivia Palermo use this but also KATE MOSS. So a 40ml bottle retails at £32, a little pricey but definitely worth it.


This to me is the only downfall, the brush. It feels amazingly soft but it just doesn't blend foundation into the skin. I just squeeze the foundation onto my hand and apply with my normal foundation brush rather than the one provided.

(top: blended in, bottom: straight from the tube)

I can't get over how much I like this foundation, it just has everything I was looking. I purchased this in Opal(3). I always find no matter how light in colour my foundation is it always makes me look a little on the orange side, so the fact this doesn't is a big deal to me! It feels so light on the skin and it provides about a medium coverage but buildable which is always handy. It smells a bit like melons, which is strange but quite nice.
This is definitely a new favourite of mine and I feel really impressed by my first YSL foundation!

Are there any foundations which you girls are loving at the moment?

Phillie
xxx

1 comment:

  1. I keep spending lots of money on foundation, now you've made me want to buy more! I think I'll ask for a sample next time I pass the counter! xx

    ReplyDelete