Monday 8 August 2011

I♥Orange! MAC Ravishing and Jemma Kidd Cream Blush

Hello again ladies. I've been starting to notice a little trend in my makeup lately, apparently i'm subconciously loving a bit of orange at the moment! I didn't notice tuntil I was going through my makeup box to get my July favourites ready!


(Top-Bottom: MAC Ravishing, JK Pose, JK Pose blent in)
The MAC lipstick in Ravishing is a nice little staple of summer for any makeup bag! If you like a bit of a bright shade then this is great, it's not too over powering so it doesn't leave you looking like a clown. It's a nice mid orange and the cremesheen formula is lovely and applies really nicely. This was my first experience with a bright coloured lipstick and I found it drew attention to my gums (wierd right?). So, all I do is put some vaseline on my lips and then I apply the lippie to just the middle and then blend out with my lip brush, this makes it look more like a sheer lipstick which is so much better for me!

The Jemma Kidd Cream Blush has been my favourite product this month! I absolutely love it and have only been using this blush since I received it. I got this in the shade Pose, it looks really orange in the swatch but when blended in it looks so gorgeous, a light peachy-orange colour. I love peach blushes and this is amazing, the formula isn't thick at all so it gives a really light finish and it's so easy to blend! I haven't tried this on the lips but I can imagine it looking amazing. You can pick this up for just £9 from ASOS http://www.asos.com/Jemma-Kidd/JK-Jemma-Kidd-Stain-Flush-Blush-Concentrate/Prod/pgeproduct.aspx?iid=703672&cid=8156&sh=0&pge=0&pgesize=20&sort=-1&clr=Masquerade+02  small price for a great product :)

Are there any colours which you're loving at the moment?

Phillie
xxx

1 comment:

  1. This colour is luscious on you! Great review.

    Helen, X
    http://areyoudressingupordressingdown.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete