Thursday 18 April 2013

What's in my make-up bag?


I just thought I'd share the products that are in my current make-up bag rotation. I change up the products a lot but this is what is currently in use.

I start by priming my face with Nars Multi-Protect Primer before adding my foundation, which is currently MAC Face & Body in N1. I'm ridiculously pale and this is the only foundation that I currently own that comes close to matching my ghostly complexion. I leave my base and then go onto my eyes.
I find eyeshadow creases on me really bad so I always prime my eyes with Urban Decay Eye Primer Potion. I then apply MAC Shroom eyeshadow all over the lid and Woodwinked in the outer corners and underneath. I don't put anything in my crease as my eye shape would just eat it up, never to be seen again. I line my upper lash line in a cat eye shape and tightline with Maybeline's Gel Eyeliner before putting Une Skin Glow Pencil on my waterline. A slick of Urban Decay  Curling Mascara and that's the eyes done. For brows I fill them in with my Clinique pencil.
Back to skin, I conceal with MAC Studio Finish Concealer and then powder under my eyes and forehead with Bourjois Eclat Mineral Powder. I then bronze my face with Guerlain Terracotta Sheer Bronzing Powder and then apply a bit of MAC Melba blush to the apple of my cheeks.
A bit of lipgloss/lipstick and I'm ready to go.


Ophelia.

No comments:

Post a Comment