Tuesday 28 January 2014

Dermalogica Dry Skin Kit


My battle with dry skin has been going on for just over a year now and I'm not talking a little bit of dehydration; my skin basically looks like it's peeling off of my face, particularly around my nose and the top of my cheek bones (bet I'm painting a beautiful picture right now, sorry guys!). 
I have tried so many products to try and get my skin to look even the slightest bit better; so after many hours scrawling through the internet for some miracle solution, I'd seen a few people suggesting Dermalogica as a brand that may hold the key. As their products are on the pricey side of life, I decided to pick up the dry skin kit, which for £25 includes 5 generous sample sized items and 2 sachets. 
I've now polished my way through the majority of these items and it has to be said, my skin is looking pretty glowing right now. I would say you get a lot bang for your buck with these samples. All my severe dryness has cleared up and it has left my skin looking radiant without the help of a bit of cheeky highlighter. I can't say this is down to one of these products alone as I have been using them all in combination with each other (as well as a few other products in my skincare regime) but the stand out ones have to be the Essential Cleansing Solution and the Intensive Moisture Balance. They leave my skin feeling super soft and well nourished and are promptly being ordered in full sizes but I do plan to buy the eye cream, toner and exfoliant. The two sachets have not given me enough of a trial of these products so I'm reluctant to part with my cash for the full sizes. 
This is a great starter kit for anyone who has skin on the dryer side of life and is looking to get themselves in a good skincare regime. It has worked wonders with me and  I cannot say enough good things about it and can't wait to build up my Dermalogica collection.
If you would like more in-depth reviews of these products please let me know and I'll get to work on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment