Saturday 8 February 2014

Maybelline Kiss Pearl Lipstick



My obsession with pink continues but this time in the form of this beautiful lipstick from Maybelline. The shade is called Kiss Pearl and is part of the ColorSensational Lipstick range. It's a fairly sheer, light baby pink shade with a pearlescent finish. Because of how light the colour is, I blot out my natural lip colour (which is quite red) with whatever is leftover on my concealer brush so that I can get as close to the colour in the bullet. As far as staying power goes, it's not one of the greatest and I find myself reapplying this about every hour in work to keep a noticeable colour. It's not drying at all but leaves the lips with a really nice moisturised feeling.
I love this colour but I really want something similar but with a lot more impact, I'm thinking something like Lime Crime's Great Pink Planet but would love some other suggestions so throw them my way.



Maybelline ColorSensational Lipstick in Kiss Pearl available at Superdrug for £6.99

No comments:

Post a Comment