Saturday 22 February 2014

Wet N Wild Walking on Eggshells Palette



I am beginning to realise just how many eyeshadows I own but will that stop me buying any more? Of course not. So please welcome, the newest edition to my pretty magnificent collection, Wet N Wild's Walking on Eggshells Trio.
I love these palettes, they're so simple but contain three really pretty shades with engraved instructions, genius. Walking On Eggshells contains 3 shimmery shades; the highlighter is a creamy white colour, the crease is a goldren brown and the eyelid is a champagne gold with just the right amount of pink thrown in the mix. I'm all about eyeshadows that brighten up my eyes and over all complexion and I find these are the perfect shades for doing that. Brighter eyes is making me feel much more Spring like and definitely leaving me wishing for better weather.
I picked this palette up for £6.28 (including P&P) on Amazon and I can't get over what good quality they are for such a small price tag. The shadows are really pigmented and they last all day without creasing on  me at all (I always use the Urban Decay Primer Potion as a base for my eyeshadows).
I really can't believe what a bargain these eyeshadows are and I can't wait to pick a few more palettes up from Wet N Wild. And, if you're after a bright, spring eye look then this palette is definitely for you.


Wet N Wild Colour Icon Eyeshadow Trio in Walking On Eggshells available at Amazon for £6.28

No comments:

Post a Comment