Sunday 9 March 2014

February Favourites


I seem to have bought a lot of new products this month and found it ridiculously hard to pick my favourites but this is what I went for;
Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz in Ash Brown: By God, this is the best eyebrow product I've ever used. The pencil itself is very soft without being waxy, which I love - too waxy and it seems to just slip off my face. It stays put all day and the little spoolie on the end is a nice touch.
Soap & Glory Supercat Eyeliner Pen: This is the holy grail of eyeliners for me. I always prefer a pen style of eyeliner as this is just the application method I prefer. It gives a really intense colour pay off, the nib is thin enough to get a nice thin start to the line. It doesn't budge all day, which is such a bonus as I'm not having to wipe the black panda circles away from under my eyes.
Illamasqua Cream Pigment in Hollow: Being a pale gal, it's hard to get a contour shade that doesn't leave me looking like I've put an orange line on my face but this Illamasqua pigment is an ashy, slightly grey toned, brown so it looks super natural.
Laura Mercier Colour-To-Go Portable Palette For Eyes, Cheeks & Lips in Smoky Violet: This little box contains everything you need for a great cool toned makeup look. This has made it in to my favourites mostly for the eyeshadows. I use the pink all over the lid with the satin purple through the crease and it creates a great daytime smoky eye. Plus, they don't crease, at all - hooray.
Dermalogica Intensive Moisture Balance: All hail the best moisturiser in the land. There is literally nothing more I can say about this, apart from the fact that if you have dry skin, you need to buy this as it is a little miracle worker.
Essie Nail Polish in Aruba Blue: This seems to be the nail polish that everyone compliments me on when I wear it. It's a sapphire blue shade with a frosty finish. I love dark nails and this is dark without looking like black from a distance.
LOreal Paris Studio Line TXT Volume Supersizing Spray: My mission in life will always be to make my thin hair look like a fabulous mane and this definitely gives me a helping hand. It doesn't make my hair feel dry either, which is such a bonus as I find most sprays like this do.

No comments:

Post a Comment